COMMUNITY COMMENTS

Home | Comments | COMMUNITY COMMENTS
image

If you would like to leave a comment about our website or have something to say about what goes on around town please leave your comments here. All comments will be monitored before posting. Please post positive comments and let us keep a positive attitude.

Subscribe to comments feed Comments (100 posted):

/svm on 04/09/2014 11:22:47
Good to hear you mentioned on TV's Fox 17 News the other night! I recognized your webcam view even before they explained their new source. Sure was glad to hear they finally noticed you ;)
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
JayR on 01/09/2014 18:26:57
I'm having difficulty over the last few weeks or so seeing anything on my mobile browser anyone else having the same issue or is it just my phone?
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
William Beaton on 27/05/2014 02:45:06
The webcam has six preset shots that alternate approximately every 15-20 seconds. The shots are selected after careful review by a professional videographer.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
Bradley on 26/05/2014 13:56:13
Will love the beach cam... seems I can't move camera as far over or in as other people. Any advice ?
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
William Beaton on 26/04/2014 00:44:14
It is part of my game. Both balls are white, but I like to hit the one closer to the hole.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
George Carey on 24/04/2014 17:03:17
will, why do you always hit the other persons golf ball
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
William Beaton on 21/03/2014 02:21:38
Keeping up with the website is not too difficult because it is something I like to do. As a professional meteorologist it is fun to try and provide good quality weather forecasts. Also, it is nice to hear that people find the website useful. It makes it easy to keep things interesting, as long as I keep the webcam rolling.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
Nereida on 20/03/2014 00:13:55
Heya! I understand this is sort of off-topic however I
had to ask. Does running a well-established website such as yours require a massive amount work?
I'm brand new to operating a blog however I do write in my journal everyday.

I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal
experience and feelings online. Please let me know if
you have any ideas or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners.
Thankyou!
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
William Beaton on 14/02/2014 04:20:11
In the marine section of SGH there is a page labeled buoys. The top link shows NOAA data for water temperature, waves, wind and ice. I have found the "water temperature tab" is the best for determining ice cover.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
j.johnson on 13/02/2014 08:33:19
I saw a little blurb on the news saying that Lake Michigan is about 80% ice covered. Just wondering if you have any way of telling how far off shore from Grand Haven do you have to go to find open water?
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next total: 100 | displaying: 1 - 10

Please enter the code you see in the image: