COMMUNITY COMMENTS

Home | Comments | COMMUNITY COMMENTS
image

If you would like to leave a comment about our website or have something to say about what goes on around town please leave your comments here. All comments will be monitored before posting. Please post positive comments and let us keep a positive attitude.

Subscribe to comments feed Comments (134 posted):

Glenn Hill on 13/11/2015 22:29:13
THANK You For the web cam. Just finished watching the sunset over the Lake.
I MISS MICHIGAN!! :(
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
Judy on 02/10/2015 11:22:22
I really enjoy the web camera . I liked the other way better but I'll enjoy either one you put up . Thanks for doing this .
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
Judi D. on 17/09/2015 23:20:14
Enjoy watching the web cam from Phoenix, Arizona. It's great to see Lake Michigan again. I show this to people at work who have never seen such a big lake - one you can't see across.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
Judi D. on 17/09/2015 23:03:50
Enjoy watching this from Phoenix, Arizona. Great to see Lake Michigan again. I show this to people at work who have never seen a big lake - they can't believe there is a lake you can't see across.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
Reb on 13/07/2015 12:32:54
I guess the storm knocked the camera askew.....

Fix please :)
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
William Beaton on 09/07/2015 02:00:38
In response to comments on water temperature. I try to get down to the lake each day, early if possible and get a temperature near shore at the City Beach just south of the Bil-Mar Restaurant. I will be doing an article about water temperature soon which may shed a little more light on our highly variable water temperature.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
Susan Sowle on 06/07/2015 16:22:08
Love your website,it's great to be able to look at the lake when you are stuck in the middle of the state! I seem to remember that you used to post the water temperature in the morning. That was very helpful to those of us trying to decide whether to make the hour and a half trip to the lake. It would be great if it would be posted by 10:00 a.m. or so. Thanks!
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
William Beaton on 10/06/2015 03:02:39
I put a request in today with EarthCam to restore the presets. Hopefully, it won't take long.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
Gail Boes on 08/06/2015 13:25:34
Hi Will, I prefer the zoom as this cite is one of my indicators as to whether or not the boat goes out. It is a bummer that the steelheaders cam is looking for a new home to capture the same for the northern side. Love your insight and forecasts.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
William Beaton on 28/03/2015 01:47:47
I agree with you. It has been a long time, and Grand Haven is the "freshwater surf capital of the world". Although, my surf brothers from Wisconsin and Michigan would certainly disagree with me.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next total: 134 | displaying: 1 - 10

Please enter the code you see in the image: