COMMUNITY COMMENTS

Home | Comments | COMMUNITY COMMENTS
image

If you would like to leave a comment about our website or have something to say about what goes on around town please leave your comments here. All comments will be monitored before posting. Please post positive comments and let us keep a positive attitude.

Subscribe to comments feed Comments (127 posted):

William Beaton on 10/06/2015 03:02:39
I put a request in today with EarthCam to restore the presets. Hopefully, it won't take long.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
Gail Boes on 08/06/2015 13:25:34
Hi Will, I prefer the zoom as this cite is one of my indicators as to whether or not the boat goes out. It is a bummer that the steelheaders cam is looking for a new home to capture the same for the northern side. Love your insight and forecasts.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
William Beaton on 28/03/2015 01:47:47
I agree with you. It has been a long time, and Grand Haven is the "freshwater surf capital of the world". Although, my surf brothers from Wisconsin and Michigan would certainly disagree with me.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
Nico on 27/03/2015 03:56:31
Grand haven desperately needs to have a surfing contest taken place this summer of 2015 in my opinion,imagine how awesome that would be,everyone would be so stoked,I would travel hours to get there to be a part in it,so,please can somebody organize a surfing contest for the sake of Great Lakes surfers and grand havens reputation of great surfing,thank you
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
William Beaton on 04/01/2015 13:59:02
We are going to return to the presets, as before which includes fine tuning the images. Sorry it has taken so long.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
Bob S on 03/01/2015 16:45:43
Is the camera now in a fixed location with no changes in angles or views?
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
William Beaton on 16/12/2014 03:21:08
Great John, I wish everything was that easy. Best Wishes Will
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
john johnson on 14/12/2014 18:49:11
Thanks Will, reset internet explorer to default setting and.....WALLA...all is well again in Paradise
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
William Beaton on 14/12/2014 00:43:07
Not sure why you are not getting images in Hawaii. It may be your browser, but the webcam has been running non-stop since November 26th.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
john johnson on 12/12/2014 17:34:16
Well......if the web cam is really up it does not travel well.....getting no video here in Hawaii
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next total: 127 | displaying: 1 - 10

Please enter the code you see in the image: