COMMUNITY COMMENTS

Home | Comments | COMMUNITY COMMENTS
image

If you would like to leave a comment about our website or have something to say about what goes on around town please leave your comments here. All comments will be monitored before posting. Please post positive comments and let us keep a positive attitude.

Subscribe to comments feed Comments (105 posted):

Kevin Carlton on 16/11/2014 16:03:09
WOW....still no camera Will !
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
Ruth on 16/11/2014 01:18:23
Miss the camera- we really appreciate seeing the view of the beach without leaving the house.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
William Beaton on 12/11/2014 15:28:13
Camera is in the building, hopefully back up by this afternoon.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
Kevin Carlton on 12/11/2014 14:27:17
Will , where is the camera ??????????
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
Susan Sowle on 08/11/2014 17:31:23
I have enjoyed looking at the webcam daily for the last few years. Although I live near Lansing I like to imagine I am at the beach. It has been very disappointing not to be able to see the lake recently. Will the webcam be working soon?
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
William Beaton on 07/11/2014 01:23:12
A new webcam is being shipped today from New York. We should be back and operating within 24 hours of receiving the new camera. There is another website operated by EarthCam, but the webcam is only made possible by the generous sponsors on SurfGrandHaven.***. Please support our sponsors every chance you get. They are all great businesses that provide great products and services in the area.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
Henry Fase on 06/11/2014 13:28:41
I can no longer see the web cam since about a month ago. There is another site besides this one that uses the same web cam. I get a "temporarily unavailable to the public" on the other web site and this one just says "temporarily unavailable" Thank you for your assistance...
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
Christina on 04/11/2014 09:42:40
Hi, it was nice visiting this beautiful town, pls fix cam, it's broken, hope more ppl to see wonderful view of michigan lake~
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
JayR on 01/09/2014 18:26:57
I'm having difficulty over the last few weeks or so seeing anything on my mobile browser anyone else having the same issue or is it just my phone?
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
William Beaton on 27/05/2014 02:45:06
The webcam has six preset shots that alternate approximately every 15-20 seconds. The shots are selected after careful review by a professional videographer.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next total: 105 | displaying: 1 - 10

Please enter the code you see in the image: